Monday, December 5, 2011

Palms 7:3-5

Daniel 12:7
7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.
After giving a sermon on this passage as it relates to 81 inscribed on the left palm and 18 inscribed on the right palm I decided to open my Bible to a random passage, the one defining passage for the year two thousand and eleven anno domini in the year of our Lord--and I was not disappointed.

Palms 7:3-5
3 O Lord my God, if I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;

4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)

5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
The signature token that this was something not to be overlooked was the number combo on the top left page. It says "4:4-6:6" the primo combo for 110 and 2011. I searched every other page in my Bible and there is no other place with this combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment